Monday 27 April 2009

Littering

Littering is wrong because the world, the environment, is not your apartment, and neither is mine. Of course I have littered before. Actually, I just accidently did it. I was trying to bother my flatmate by throwing a piece of paper at him and then realized that the piece of paper was of course, not going to go on the ground and was going to go on the grass. Bad me. And I need to pick it up next time I go outside.

The littering I am talking about is the very intentional one. I have seen people litter..............next to garbage cans. Its like...its RIGHT THERE. Two more steps. Right there. But no, they litter. I was on the train the other day and this man, kid you not, blew his nose, wiped his nose off and all that good ish and then threw his tissue under a bench. I was looking at all of this through the window. I thought to myself, no. I mean no. Here is this business man, in a suit, with a briefcase, throwing his tissue, looking to throw his tissue under the bench. Now that isnt as bad when it is outside but I have seen people do the same.

Whats the point? Are we so lazy we have to just throw our unwanted, non-biodegradeable shit on the ground? Even the stuff that is...I mean, geez.

I think this is GREAT. The xmas fast food campaign said that littering rose 17 perceent in the last 5 years in Wolverhampton. Thats crazy. Now I am going to admit, I throw gum on the ground. Damn, thats horrible of me. How can I not consider that litter? I dont do it often, but I will say I have did it 4 times in the last 6 months or something. I dont know. But I need to do it 0 times. Now I really appreciate the feces one. I am so sorry, but I am really laughing at the picture.





LOL. That is just really cracking me up for some reason. How childish. Anyways. We shouldnt litter!

No comments:

Post a Comment