Sunday 3 May 2009

Farting in Public

This is gross and yes it is bad. If people need to fart, they should do so in the privacy of their own homes. If they do it out and about, it should be in the wilderness. When people fart in crowded places, it is wrong. It's just disgusting and it makes the air unpleasant for everyday. Dare I say its like smoking. lol.
But I just read this article (I cannot believe I am reading articles about farting) and I think its serious. I mean, I cannot believe that farting is such a taboo in certain parts of the world. For someone to kill themselves over it is horrible. But the article said that some people relate farting to anal sex which is freaking stupid.
I do agree that it is stupid but it shouldn't be made illegal. What if someone has an upset stomach and then they just fart. That's a mistake. But some mistakes are still bad. For instance, killing someone is still bad, even if it is a mistake. So farting is still bad, even if it is a mistake. Difference between murder and farting is that one needs to be illegal. We do need to make sure that it is continually made socially unacceptable. So if you smell a fart and know who dealt it, you have to give them the nastiest look so that we can upkeep order in our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment