Monday 9 March 2009

Comments

Lying, a form of self preservation.
Summersun Blog by Karen Owen.
________________________________

I think that this is totally true. I like to think that I never lie and that I would never want people to lie to me. But I think it's important to keep certain things about yourself private before you start to talk about them. I don't even know if it is necessarily lying. Sometimes you have to lie to protect yourself from harsh judgement...that's what Karen Owen said and I totally agree. I never thought about it that way. If someone asked me something personal and I lied about it because I didnt trust them...that is totally protection. I do disagree that we have to tell children "white lies."


Maturbation
I Wish Philosophy Was Pink by Ruth Sheppard
__________________________________

I think that people need to totally get over it. All the gigglin in the class was a bit much...although I am a contagious giggler...when someone else does it, I just have to join in. lol. But I do think masturbation is something that people need to be more comfortable with. I think that the reason a lot of people didn't anwser the last question because if you don't masturbate, then you don't use a tool and I dont think their was an option for N/A. Maybe the professor was trying to trip some people up. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment