Monday 23 February 2009

Being Bad Week 12

We could talk about a lot of things in week 12.

I think we should talk about Patriotism. Or I should say the lack thereof. I think one of the most interesting concepts in the world is not being patriotic. People are often accused of being un-patriotic whenever they bring up criticisms of their own country. I am a study abroad student, which has a lot to do with my interest in this topic. But I have long questioned the idea of passion, love, devotion and loyalty to something that isn't really a choice....Just an idea.

Orrrrr. We can talk about prostitution.

Orrrrr. We could talk about consumerism. Which all Western Societies take apart in...I would loovveee to discuss consumerism.

Ohhh wait. Then we could just discuss capitalism. Hmm. But I guess some people don't consider capitalism bad...
Or we can discuss cute puppies gone bad...hahahahahaa. I just crack myself up. But no really, this is an adorable pic!


Hmm. Ideas I suppose.

Links:
Patriotism

No comments:

Post a Comment